Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring
Our Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring Team works with onshore counsel to deliver creative solutions to distressed Cayman Islands companies, distressed funds, institutional lenders and investors, and liquidators.
These entities often face complex problems in dealing with enforcement of security, asset tracing, schemes of arrangement and other Court driven restructurings. Loeb Smith provides the necessary Cayman law expertise to resolve these issues.
Our team of highly experienced attorneys can provide expert advice specific to your offshore requirements relating to insolvency, liquidation and/or corporate restructuring. Contact us to discuss your specific legal need.
Our team is highly experienced in:
- Debt & Equity Rescheduling & Refinancing
- Debt for equity swaps
- Distressed situations, distressed asset investing, distressed M&A
- Office holders conduct, Power & Regulation
- Out-of-court restructuring and refinancing distressed
- Security enhancement and prioritization
- Takeovers Workout & Enforcement of security