Loeb Smith Attorneys is a dynamic, fast growing Cayman Islands law firm with an enviable international client base and a proven record of providing creative and insightful legal advice and solutions to, among other, investment funds, listed companies, blockchain technology companies. We work with our clients, other law firms and advisers and with each other to efficiently maximize our clients’ commercial advantage whilst minimizing their legal risk.
We are seeking a bright, hardworking Corporate Attorney to join our Corporate Group.
The successful applicant will be working principally on:
- the formation and launch of investment funds including hedge funds, PE funds, tokenised funds, and cryptocurrency funds; and
- advising on the acquisition and disposal of fintech and blockchain technology companies.
The successful applicant will receive in-depth training and support to acquire the necessary technical know-how and skills to provide the high quality advice and service delivery that our clients expect from our lawyers and legal professionals and must:
- have a minimum of 5 years’ PQE working in a corporate team undertaking high quality corporate work particularly focused on cross border M&A, private equity transactions, or IPOs;
- have strong academic record, be fluent in English, and qualified to practice law in a British commonwealth jurisdiction;
- be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, time management and very good organizational skills.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package including a performance related bonus scheme, health insurance, and pension.